- Information Collection and Use British Victoria School collects personal information from students, parents, employees, and other individuals who interact with our school. This information may include, but is not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and educational background information. We use this information to provide our services, communicate with individuals, and improve our school.
- Data Security British Victoria School takes the security of personal information very seriously and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, misuse, loss or damage. We also regularly review and update our security measures to ensure that our systems and data are protected.
- Data Sharing British Victoria School will only share personal information with third parties where it is necessary to provide our services, where we are required to do so by law, or where individuals have given their consent.
- Data Retention British Victoria School will retain personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
- Access and Correction of Personal Information Individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information held by British Victoria School. If an individual would like to access or correct their personal information, they may contact us at the email address or phone number provided on our website.